I'll be taking a break from reviews next month but will return on and off in September at the very least. I will also try to present some fan art on my blog while I'm at it.
S ay hello to my zero tolerance policy towards leak culture, dataminers and pirate sites. Any criminal who try to do leak will have a 100 billion dollar fine. Besides, Fantastic Four First Steps and Demon Slayer Infinity Castle Part 1 are the latest victims in the attacks incited by the Leak Culture terrorists. If you see anything leaked, don't spoil anything. Contact your local authorities and collaborate to track down and arrest these criminals once and for all. It's high time we need to pump the brakes on Leak culture activities for good. https://x.com/Dracocyba01/status/1948893535538962589
Job placement meeting got rescheduled while my the Superman Fan Art drawing's already come into fruition as I'm already working in the said drawing to the point of getting more confidence back after all the cyber attacks from the haters and extremists. Nevertheless, Even After I get the said full time job, I already develop a skin thick enough to bounce away from their vulgar and unproven comments. Once my fan art is completed, so will be my full recuperation in my confidence to draw again. Until then, stay tuned and enjoy having a look at my pages on Instagram, Deviantart, Artstation, Vimeo, and Pixiv.
Comments
Post a Comment